OnlineSBI.com is the official internet banking portal of State Bank of India. It provides both Personal as well as Corporate banking features to it’s respective customers. You don’t need to wait hours in a bank to withdraw, deposit, transfer money or perform any banking related service. All you need to do is sign up for Internet Banking.
SBI Online Banking Registration
If you don’t have an OnlineSBI account, you need to register for internet banking first.
For Net Banking
- Go to this link to download Internet Banking registration form. Or you can directly visit your nearest State Bank branch and request them a registration form.
- Fill all the mandatory details and submit it to the bank staff. After approval, you will be provided with the pre-printed kit.
- That’s it, your user ID and password will be provided in this pre-printed kit.
- You can proceed with OnlineSBI login now. You will be prompted to change your username if you login the first time.
- Just enter your desired username along with the kit number.
You can even register at OnlineSBI.com without internet banking features.
- In the homepage under ‘Personal Banking’ section, Click on the Login button.
- Then, click on the ‘New User? Click here’ link below placed below the form. Fill all your existing bank account details like Account Number, CIF Number, Branch Code, Mobile number, e.t.c and click Submit.
- Your login credentials will be sent to your registered mobile number.
1. As I’ve already mentioned earlier, you need to register first before logging. After registration, go to www.onlinesbi.com.
2. In the’Personal Banking’ section, Click on ‘Login‘ and then on ‘Continue to Login’.
3. Enter your username and password and click on the Submit button.
4. If you are logging for the first time, you need to enter your profile password and other details like Security Question and Answer, Date of Birth, e.t.c. Note that profile password is different from your OnlineSBI login password. This password is used to authenticate online money transfers, transactions, change of settings, e.t.c.
Benefits of Online SBI
Personal Banking: You can perform payments / transfers online (NEFT, RTGS, Intra Bank Transfer, Credit Card, e.t.c). E-Deposits like e-TDR/STDR under income tax savings scheme, Flexi Deposits and Recurring deposits can be managed online. Along with these essential features, you can also access numerous value added services like Online Shopping, Mobile / DTH Recharge, VISA Bill Pay, Tickets, Mutual Fund SIP, Insurance, e.t.c.
Corporate Banking: It provides online banking services for corporate and administrator accounts. You can collect fee online, pay taxes online, manage users at ease, EPF Subscriptions, Bulk Payment transfers, e.t.c.