160by2 is a popular Indian website which allows users to send unlimited free SMS online. Click on the button below to access 160by2 Login page. In that page, enter the username and password associated with your account and click on the ‘Login’ button.
You can register for an account absolutely free, provided you have a valid mobile number.
- First go to 160by2 login registration page here.
- Enter all your details such as Name, Mobile Number, e-mail Address, Date of Birth, Gender, Captcha (Just enter the code displayed in the image) and agree to the terms.
- After filling all the forms, click on ‘Create My Free account’.
- Next, your password will be sent to your mobile number.
- In the login page, just enter your mobile number and this password and click Login.
- After signing in, you have to change your generated password to a new one.
Features of 160by2.com
- You can send unlimited free SMS to any number in India
- All your SMS will be delivered instantly without fail.
- You can also schedule to send SMS later. You can send birthday wishes to your friends at midnight by scheduling your wishes at a specific time.
- You can earn money and free recharge by inviting your friends.
- Browse articles and share them to earn Funbucks, which can be redeemed for rewards.
- One of the most popular features of 160by2 is Bulk SMS. This features allows you to send a message to multiple contacts at the same time.
- You can also save your contacts in ‘Contact Book’ and create groups.
The only down side of this service is, each message is accompanied by a obstructive promotional text.
This service is launched by SMSCountry, a communications based company, in the year 2007. It was an instant hit and according to statistics, 160by2 login page is estimated to be one of the most visited pages in India (2007). Later, it was sold to Way2Online for an undisclosed figure. Way2Online is the mind behind Way2sms, it’s biggest rival.
Due to the rise in popularity of Messenger apps like Whatsapp, WeChat, e.t.c, popularity and significance for SMS have been gradually decreasing. A majority of Smartphone users do not use SMS as a personal messaging medium. Consequently, 160by2 continues to lose it’s popularity in the recent times which is evident through Alexa Statistics.