IndianInfo


Gaadi.com

Gaadi.com is an online portal which is completely dedicated to Automobiles. The website enables you to find the details of any car available in the Indian market. It also offers buying and selling platform for used cars. You can also find exclusive as well as detailed information about any car. And of course Gaadi.com, provides a platform for car owners to interact with each other.

Go to Gaadi.com             Related Sites

History and About

Gaadi portal started in 2008 and was soon acquired by the MIH India also known as the Ibibo Group in February 2011. Umang Kumar is the co-founder and the CEO of Gaadi.com. According to statistics, this site has about 3.5 million monthly pageviews and is ranked at no. 3 in India under the auto niche. Umang kumar was associated behind the launch of popular sites like SecondShaadi.com, StudyNation.com, Taaza.com, SitaGita.com and AdLift.com. But after the acquisition, Umang Kumar has to leave all his other ventures and was asked to focus only on this.

It soon expanded to 8 cities. But now, the site has information and database of 22 cities and over 500 dealers. The site gets 80% of its traffic from the car enthusiasts who are looking for information about new cars and the remaining 20% from the people who are interested in buying used cars in India. Gaadi even has a dedicated team for attending automotive events and cover news on latest car launches along with test-drive reviews.

gaadi

This website generates revenue through dealer advertisements and sponsored listings. Used car dealers are keen to work with Gaadi.com because they get a chance to gain more customers and exposure to their inventory. Gaadi even has an offline team that capture photographs of the used cars so that the users need not visit the dealer directory. This site also has a tool that helps in the valuation of used cars and the customer who is going to buy or sell a vehicle can get an idea about the right price of the car.

Comments

Share your views here