MyGov.in is an innovative governance portal launched by Narendra Modi recently. It encourages all the Indian Citizens to share their views, present their ideas and discuss to make India a better place and make the other nations bow down.
You can either ‘Discuss’ or ‘Do’. The Discuss section allows you to share your views and collaborate with other users across the country. On the other hand, ‘Do’ section provides tasks to the users regularly ranging across different categories. Contests such as logo designing, caption suggestion, e.t.c will be held through the website.
- A portal to bridge the gap between the public and the government.
- Interested citizens can share their innovative thoughts to contribute to the nation’s development.
- If your idea has the potential, you can have the chance to meet the Prime minister and present your idea.
- You can win cash prizes and a chance to meet Modi by participating in contests.
- You can also upload case studies, documents to support your idea.
Sign Up at MyGov
To Register for an account, just follow the instructions given below.
- First go to the official website (www.mygov.in) and click on the Sign-Up link located at the top-right corner.
- Fill your Name, e-mail, Mobile Number and other details and click on Sign Up.
- Specify your skills and your areas of interest. Click on the Proceed button.
- A confirmation link will be sent your e-mail address. Just click on it.
- After confirmation, you can sign up to your account and start contributing.
More Information about MyGov.nic.in
There are several groups like Beti Bachao Beti Padhao, Caring for the Specially Abled, Digital India, Watershed Management, Swachh Bharat (Clean India), Clean Ganga, Green India, Manual Scavenging-Free India, Incredible India!, Expenditure Management Commission, Girl Child Education, Skill Development, Job Creation and Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana.
The maximum number of groups a user can join is currently limited to 4. You will earn credit points by completing tasks in the ‘Do’ section or by sharing your views. However, there aren’t any monetary benefits at the moment, but incentives for these credit points will be announced shortly. You can also compete in daily contests to earn cash prizes.
The website is developed and maintained by National Informatics Centre (NIC). ‘Good Governance’ and ‘Acche Din’ can only be reached through the help of the public.