Enter your Speed Post Courier Tracking / Consignment number in the form below and click on the Track button. You can find this tracking number in your Postal receipt.
How to Track EMS Speed Post Couriers
Just enter your thirteen digit consignment number in the above form and click on Track. You will be redirected to the official website of India Post and the tracking details will be displayed.
If the above method doesn’t work, Follow the instructions below for India Post Tracking.
- First, go to the tracking page of Indiapost.gov.in.
- Enter your Consignment / Reference number in the form as illustrated above.
- Now, enter the verification code as shown in the captcha image.
- After filling all the forms, click on the Go button
How it Works?
Using this tool, you can track EMS Speed Post, Money Orders, Express Parcel, Registered Mail, eVPP e.t.c. India Post tracking tool provides complete information of your item’s status like:
- Date and Time details of when your item was registered.
- Current location of the parcel / shipment.
- A history of all the locations where your item has been through.
- Date and Time of delivery (If the item is already delivered).
- Expected date of delivery (If the item is pending delivery).
About India Post
India Post is a public postal network owned by the Government of India. It is managed by Department of Posts. which was established more than 150 years ago. It was established in the year 1986 as a separate network for delivery of letters, documents, gifts, e.t.c. It currently has over 155,000 Post offices according to 2011 consensus.
EMS Speed Post is a popular postal / delivery service under the network of Department of Posts. One of the remarkable features of this service is, it charges the same rate for it’s postal services across India. But, recently it launched value added service for affordable local Postal service. Another notable feature is Speed Post Tracking which allows you to track your parcel / item. All these features contributed to it’s success in India.
Recently, there has been a significant growth in demand for Speed Post tracking since Aadhar Cards were officially shipped through EMS.