Snapdeal.com is one of the largest Indian online marketplaces with more than 4,000,000 listed products from more than 6,000 brands. It claims to have more than 20,000,000 registered customers. Since its inauguration in 2010 by Kunal Bahl and Rohit Bansal, it has travelled a long way to become one of the trusted shopping websites in India.
- First, head over to the official website (Snapdeal.com) or the mobile app.
- Click the “Login” link located at the top-right corner of the website.
- If you don’t have an existing account, switch to the ‘Register‘ tab..
- First enter your mobile number and click on the Submit button..
- Next, enter your desired account details like e-mail ID, password, Gender, e.t.c.
- After clicking on the submit button, a confirmation e-mail will be sent
- Click on the verification link to sent your e-mail ID.
Snapdeal Promo Codes and Coupons
The e-commerce giant also offers additional discounts on various products. You can access these special deals and discounts by entering promo codes and coupons during checkout. Snapdeal coupon codes are updated everyday.
Needless to say, Snapdeal has acquired the status of a trusted online marketplace in the hearts of millions of Indians. It provides discounts upto a whopping 90% on selected items with the prices on the product catalague ranging from a few bucks to thousands of rupees. It has even launched a mobile app available for Android, Wndows and iOS users. It offers an no questions asked return policy and refund on the money paid with zero cancellation fee.
However, the company is often accused of price manipulation and offering fake discount offers. In a few cases, duplicate and defective products are sold by the third-party sellers. According to our personal experience, Shipping sometimes takes a long time due to delay in procurement of the goods. These drawbacks are inevitable in such a marketplace consisting of third-party sellers. However, it’s return policy is a boon for buyers.
Note: This is an unbiased review of the company by first-hand users and customers.