APSRTConline.in is the official website of Andhra Pradesh State Transport Corporation. It provides online bus ticket booking and various passenger related services like Bus Timings, Cancelled Services, Online Bus Reservations, Special Tour Packages, e.t.c.
Before division of Andhra Pradesh, APSRTC holds the record for having the largest number of vehicles (In a transportation network). It even operates to South Indian States like Orissa, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Chattisgarh, Maharastra, Goa, e.t.c.
APSTC Login Page
If you have an existing APSRTC account, go to the official portal and click on ‘e-Ticket Login‘ link located on the top-right corner. If you are an agent, click on ‘ATB/OPR Login‘ .Now, enter your username and password and click on the Login button.
New Account Registration
- For new account registration, click on the ‘e-Ticket Login‘ link on the homepage.
- Click on the ‘New Member? Sign Up’ link located below the login button.
- Enter all your details like username, e-mail ID, mobile number, Address, e.t.c..
- Click the Submit button after entering all your required details..
- Now, you should verify your e-mail ID by logging in to your inbox and clicking on the confirmation link sent by APSRTC Online.
APSRTC Online Bus Booking
- First, sign in to your account by following the instructions above.
- In the ‘New Booking’ tab, fill in your journey details like To and From Places, Number of Adults/Childs, Departure Date, Concession Quota, Type of Bus and hit ‘Check Availability‘.
- All the buses available in that route will be displayed along with the number of Seats.
- Choose your preferred bus and hit ‘Book‘.
- In the Seat Layout, pick your desired seat number and enter passenger details.
- After entering the required passenger details, Hit Continue.
- Choose a payment gateway, accept terms and conditions and click on ‘Make Payment‘.
- In the next page, you will be redirect to your bank’s payment payment portal.
- You can either pay using VISA/Master Credit & Debit Cards or Net Banking.
- After paying the ticket fare, a message will be sent to your mobile number.
Andhra Pradesh State Road transport corporation offers various types of buses like:
Vennela Sleeper A/C
It is one of the most comfortable classes offered by APSRTC. These buses are equipped with TV and individual headphones facilities.
Garuda A/C and Garuda Plus MultiAxle
Garuda coaches were the first Volvo coaches purchased and introduced by the government. They are now offered in both Volvo and ISUZU variants. Garuda Plus buses provide enhanced comfort and luxury to the passengers. They are currently offered in Volvo and Benz variants.
Indhra service offers cheap and affordable A/C buses between popular routes.
It is a highly popular service which offers affordable non A/C buses (Semi-Sleeper).
Other services include Pallevelugu, Express, Deluxu and Sapthagiri.